UFSIN of Russia across Vladimir region informs that in the result of long-term production activities of the centres of labour adaptation of convicts (hereinafter CTO) organized the production of a wide range of products for the needs of state and local government customers and commercial organizations.
In accordance with the Federal law of 05.04.2013 No. 44-FZ and Regulation of the Government of the Russian Federation of 26.12.2013 №1292 purchase of individual items of goods from institutions of the penal system is carried out both from a single supplier, allowing with no need of bidding to ensure the need for public bodies to publish, CTO UIS region of products, namely:
- all types of Cabinet #furniture, including under drawings of the customer;
- safes, boxes, metal, collapsible shelving.
In cooperation with commercial structures can be placed at the areas of corrections tolling equipment and organization of production of materials of the customer.
More detailed information about the produced goods can be found on the website of the Federal penitentiary service of Russia for Vladimir oblast http://www.33.fsin.su
Submit applications on the organization of cooperation and request additional information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: (4922) 36 62 84
600033, Vladimir, street of Announcer Levitan, d. 41
#UFSIN of Russia across Vladimir region
phone: 8(4922) 36-62-84
Co-chair of the SKOLKOVO Foundation, Arkady Dvorkovich at the International economic forum in St. Petersburg said that needs to be done to the digital economy development in Russia
The key tasks of the state in the near future will be regulation, infrastructure development, network security (cybersecurity), education and training of professionals for the digital economy, and build partnerships to create end-to-end technology platforms. These five things Dvorkovich, a performance which retells the newspaper "Vedomosti", called the "pillars of the digital economy".
Arkady Dvorkovich. Photo: Sk.ru
Co-chair of the SKOLKOVO Foundation, noticed that all five areas is not a business. "It is the function of the state in partnership with business, our aim is not to earn money", - said Mr. Dvorkovich. According to former Deputy Prime Minister, the government needs to make created as a result of the technology available to all: citizens, organizations, companies.
"The government should do this with minimal cost to the taxpayers," he says. Further, according to Arkady Dvorkovich, on this basis, one can earn and do business. "The fact that these five pillars do not constitute a business and making money is not the main purpose, gives the opportunity for international partnerships, including with the European Union, EurAsEC and other international organizations", - said Arkady Dvorkovich. This will allow you to move as efficiently as possible, he concluded.
Union the "Kaliningrad TPP" at the request of the Embassy of Lithuanian Republic in the Russian Federation informs that the nonprofit organization of the Ministry of economy of Lithuania, "Enterprise Lithuania" began to administer a database of exporters of Lithuania.
This online tool (https://edb.verslilietuva.lt/) , is designed for foreign companies looking for a reliable partner in Lithuania, and also allows you to post commercial offers.
The companies included in the database of exporters, are Lithuanian producers and service providers from various business sectors, excluding re-exporters, retailers and wholesalers. Company profiles are checked by consultants of the "Enterprise Lithuania", the quality of the information guaranteed.
Detailed information can be obtained from: Remigijus, Abacus, Attache of Commerce, the Embassy of Lithuania in Russia, tel.: +7 495 697 6546, mob. +7 906 051 6811 E-mail: Remigijus.Kabecius@urm.lt
Contact person in the Kaliningrad TPP: Valeria Valeryevna Gordievich, e-mail:email@example.com tel 590-650.
"Miratorg" — the largest Russian manufacturer and supplier of meat and meat products for the HoReCa segment. We produce more than 1000 kinds of meat products for restaurants, hotels, cafes and bars for use in manufacturing cards and cooking in the kitchen.
We offer advantageous conditions to all our partners, easy document management, advanced logistics, and easy way of communication.
The team of Paul Pitkanen ready to implement modern digital solutions on the territory of Buryatia
Paul Pitkanen came from Irkutsk to Ulan-Ude to take part in startup tour of SKOLKOVO Open Innovations Startup Tour 2018. Photo: Sk.ru
Paul Pitkanen came from Irkutsk to Ulan-Ude to take part in startup tour of SKOLKOVO Open Innovations Startup Tour 2018. He took first place in the competition of IT - technologies. This victory gave him the right to participate in the finals along with the winners in two other nominations: "industrial track" and "biotechnology". As a result of persistent struggle, Paul took third place. He was ahead of two other projects: low-cost the background and the skindeveloped small innovative company "Baikal centre of biotechnology" and is a device for water purification "BAir", which is developer by Alexander Jigitov.
For infpol.ru Paul Pitkanen spoke about the current development of the network of the fifth generation "Iworld Crypto Net", and also about how he managed to conquer the experienced specialists of the largest innovative platforms in Russia.
According to the businessman, the project was developed over five years, and it is not the first participation in the Grand startup tour.
The blockchain technology is a huge database for General use, which is designed for partners and consumers. It is designed for transactions at any level, ranging from going to cafes, to large millionnymi transactions.
- Our product solves the problem of customer retention in small, medium and large business. We use the technology of the blockchain. The problem is that many of the loyalty system is expensive and difficult, it is necessary to constantly resort to marketing technologies. We have created a system that will attract the interest of consumers of any level, partners, and ordinary people. The mobile application is configured so that the client can get kesbeke and bonuses, as well as to make mining cryptocurrency. We consist of trading and the referral of the company (the affiliate, acting on the principle recommendations for beginners). Employees can receive funds either for maiser (crypto) and gets Fiat money (the state), or in the cryptocurrency, explains Paul Pitkanen.
As said the representative of the company, their product is an ecosystem, consisting of web sites of a single program, offline training partners, multi-level Internet. The whole system is based on the substitution of the cryptocurrency – UPS.
We represent the blockchain, as this system can give clients a lot more than any other marketing technology, customer can get up to 70% of cashback bonuses, the seller loses nothing, said Paul Pitkanen.
An elaborate ecosystem that provides great benefits to businessmen.
For entrepreneurs we supply "hot" customers, we give the hitter a tool for earnings in the form of multilevel Internet retail (retail sales). You can sell any product, and the one who invited you will receive from your sales are a small percentage, so formed a distributed system sales. Previously, at closing, the taxes and fees we lost 26%, the blockchain is 3.5%, so the business became profitable. In addition, the parties to the transaction can not deceive each other, all users are in the database, - said the participant of the startup tour.
Note that Russia is only willing to accept the cryptocurrency legal.
Paul Pitkanen said that in July will be enacted, which are quite satisfied with their company and they are willing to pay taxes, and yet they work as a system of distribution of bonus payments.
- Russia needs new technology. We can't advertise itself as a cryptocurrency company. But for the attraction of customers for dining at the same cafe, and shopping in stores you pay the accrued bonuses. And in order to make the system attractive to the consumer, we have also developed a system of subsidised purchase, shared Paul Pitkanen.
He also noted that the main purpose of participation in the startup round is a challenge to society and willingness to cooperate with authorities.
- We have agreed with Alexey Tsydenov of cooperation. The team is ready to introduce the most modern solutions for the digital economy on the territory of Buryatia. We help governments to support the digital economy and to develop it on the territory of the Republic absolutely free, similar services we provide and for big business, said Paul Pitkanen.
- The development of the program our team has pushed an unsuccessful cooperation with such Chinese company which failed, we are left with a huge base of suppliers and manufacturers. But we go beyond the Chinese system, we improved it. Now the system consists of more than 30 thousand entrepreneurs and ordinary people. And every day the number of consumers increases, - said the participant of the startup tour.
Representatives of the company for a long time was to launch a system in the 2015-17 years, experts were trained in the Central cities of Russia and abroad. Then they created a site that offered a food produced by farmers. Then they merged into a large system of loyalty and created the company "Iworld Crypto Net". Today, the team is now working to promote its services in Kazakhstan and Ukraine.
- Today we have more than 1,500 partners. And with each passing day the company grows and increases its scale. We are not a startup, the goal was to show partners that our business will be recognized. And we are glad that we were warmly received in the Buryatia Republic, said Paul Pitkanen.
Paul Pitkanen also said that the fall of 2018, they launch a startup-school "Baikal".
We are engaged in promoting entrepreneurship in Irkutsk. Our services for promotion ideas, promotion services to the Federal market of the finished product - paid, but they are much cheaper in contrast to the standard method of promotion is through advertising, either through the usual delivery ways. We want to invite talented students, young innovators summer camp, which will be held at the small sea in late July in the framework of the International forum "Baikal – 2020". We also put the startup-school "Baikal-2018" in Buryatia. At this time, entered into an agreement with RAL by Garaevym, Director of the business incubator, - said the representative of the company.
FashionТechDay is a competition for startups, whose ideas can be applied in the fashion industry.
Competition FashionTechDay is part of the RUSH Forum. The projects selected will perform in front of investors, media, corporations, retailers and other companies interested to introduce new solutions in the field of Fashion Tech.
Why to participate:
The TOP 50 startups will get:
The finalists FashionТechDay will be able to:
Hurry and apply before 15 October.
Details, and registration at the link https://webready.timepad.ru/event/682690/
Union the "Kaliningrad TPP" together with "South East partnership" are invited to participate in the seminar: "Peculiarities of doing business in Indonesia", which will be held on April 19 in the videoconference.
Indonesian entrepreneurs are showing strong interest in working with the business community of the Kaliningrad region in August 2017 in Kaliningrad visited the business mission from this country. During the meetings in the format of B2B negotiations were held with the aim of establishing business contacts and further cooperation in trade-economic relations.
During the seminar the head of Department for work with CIS countries the company "South East partnership" Dmitry Ivanov will tell about the main challenges that might face foreign entrepreneurs in Indonesia, tells how to organize logistics and to avoid problems during customs clearance.
Plan of the seminar:
1. General information about the country. Brief characteristics of the business climate of Indonesia.
2. Brief information on the trade turnover in 2016, and for January-October 2017 Major export and import positions.
3. The main directions and sectors of the Indonesian economy are most interesting for Russian investors and exporters.
4. Recommendations for exporters. Features of customs clearance for import to Indonesia. Non-tariff measures and technical regulations. Logistics routes.
5. Legal forms of doing business in Indonesia.
6. Taxation of enterprises with foreign participation.
7. Information check the business reputation of companies and individuals in Indonesia.
8. The specific features of doing business in the host country, including cultural aspects and business customs.
The event is held by the head of Department for work with CIS countries the company "South East partnership" Dmitry Ivanov.
Date and venue: 19 April 2018, small conference hall of the Kaliningrad TPP (Moscow, Vatutina str., 20A, 1st floor).
Participation in the seminar is free.
In case of Your interest to participate in this workshop please complete the application form and send it by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact person – Gordievich Valeriya Valerievna, tel. +7 (4012) 590-650
Union the "Kaliningrad TPP" informs about incoming request from the company Kingfisher (Kingfisher).
Kingfisher is a retail chain of goods for home improvement. Their group includes 1,200 shops in countries such as Russia, Poland, France, Romania, UK, Turkey, Portugal, Spain, Germany. On the Russian market presents Kingfisher retail chain Castorama.
Currently the company is looking for Russian proizvoditeley that could participate in international tenedero and is able to produce goods in large volumes and export them to foreign countries.
The company already has a number of successful projects with Russian manufacturers, but now in their plans for the expansion of cooperation.
Company is looking for manufacturers of the following products:
-furniture for bath rooms, kitchens, storage in the house
- interior doors, entry doors
- all the goods for bathroom, kitchen, storage
- tiles for home and garden
- garden tools and furniture
electrician for home
- wall coverings ( Wallpaper, tiles, paint)
- home textiles – curtains, Tulles
- home decor – paintings, frames
For all questions, please contact the Kaliningrad TPP to Gordievich Valerie Valerine, tel 590-650, email@example.com
#collaboration #partnership #furniture #trade
We present Kaliningrad entrepreneurs of the commercial proposals of Lithuanian businessmen received by the Embassy of Lithuania in Russia in the IV quarter of 2017.
Contacts of Lithuanian Embassy in Russia: Remigijus.Kabecius@urm.lt or firstname.lastname@example.org: +7 (495) 697-6546.
The Embassy does not guarantee the accuracy of the data and is not responsible for the information presented. For all questions please contact us directly to Lithuanian companies.
#partnership #Lithuania #collaboration
The company offers patented technology and plant design for the processing of straw for producing cellulose and fertilizer for long periods.
The technology consists in the decomposition of straw (in the process of cooking in water mixed with NXX) into its constituent parts: cellulose, hemicellulose and lignin.
Cellulose, which is the raw material for the production of paper and cardboard that comes in paper and packaging industry. Other components (mainly hemicellulose and lignin) as a result of further processing of the receive valuable fertilizer for long periods. The whole process occurs without harmful effects on the environment.
The necessary technological equipment is not innovation, this is the next generation of technology for the processing of straw.
Potential partners can visit the pilot plant.
The company is looking for interested investors for the implementation of this technology and the implementation of the project in Russia.
Address: Am Schlossberg 8
Tel: +41 41 500 2840
Fax: +41 41 500 2841
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Karl-Heinz Heinlein
(Herr Karl-Heinz Hörnlein)
#PARTNERSHIP #collaboration #Germany #investments
The company "Büro Neubauer", operating on the direct instructions of the German General contractor invites Russian investors to participate in projects of construction of wind power plants of various capacities in Greece. Projects ready to begin construction.
Windmills for electricity will be produced in Germany.
This is a very high-yield projects, as production costs are fairly low and, moreover, receive subsidies from the EU. Funding and low share of private investment.
More information on request "Büro Neubauer".
Address: Im Gänsefeld 27
D-32108 Bad Salzuflen
Tel: +49 (5222) 2399263
Fax: +49 (5222) 2399264
Mr. Klaus Neubauer
(Herr Klaus Neubauer)
#PARTNERSHIP #collaboration #Germany #investments
The company "Creative Expert Consulting GmbH" has representative offices in many countries of Central and Eastern Europe and is ready to provide Russian companies with the following services:
1) search for business partners and dealers in various industries
2) organization of meetings, primarily among small and medium enterprises,
3) analysis of the competitiveness of the company in the market,
4) assistance in export development,
5) the organization of participation in exhibitions,
6) representation on exhibitions, build a contact base, transportation, customs clearance, showrooms, open companies.
In recent years the company has served more than 100 companies-clients. Detailed information can be found on the website of the company.
Address: Berger Str. 1a
Tel: +49 (157) 86 39 7231
Ms. Amy Vetek
(Frau Emi Vetek)
#PARTNERSHIP #collaboration #export #import #business #Germany #exhibition #services
STL Logistik GmbH, a German company with many years of experience in the international transportation market, offering services in the field of logistics in Europe and Russia. The company has its own infrastructure, freight Park and branches in Russia. Professional personnel quickly, reliably and in time will process the request and provide quality services. Languages: Russian, German, English. More specific information can be found on the new website: www.stl-logistik.com.
Address: Lütticher Str. 12
Tel: +49 (2241) 493 00 27
Fax: +49 (2241) 20 493 00
Mr. Alex Stamp(Alexej Herr Stempel)
#PARTNERSHIP #collaboration #export #import #business #Germany #transport #transportation #logistics